Monday, January 3

John Ratzenberger & Molly Shannon


Oh, how I love Mondays! Sure, it takes the mail forever and a day to arrive on Mondays, but once it does, there's usually always an envelope with my name on it. Today, there were two -- one from Saturday Night Live alum Molly Shannon, who just finished her Broadway debut in Promises, Promises, and another from everyone's favorite postman, John Ratzenberger -- known for his role as Cliff in Cheers and his voice work as Hamm in the Toy Story films. 

I sent Ms. Shannon a letter kindly requesting her signature on the photo I supplied as well as on a Promises, Promises playbill (both can be seen below). I sent Mr. Ratzenberger a photo as well, but instead of signing my 5x7", he sent me an awesome 8x10" -- signed and personalized as requested. It's currently being flattened for framing (there was a slight bend across the middle), but perhaps I'll post photos once it's framed...perhaps not, of course. Thrilled to add these two entertainment legends to my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment