Friday, January 28

"Time Stands Still"


Today I received a cast-signed playbill from the Broadway show, Time Stands Still. The play stars Laura Linney as a photojournalist who lived through a roadside bombing, but may not survive her long-term relationship. Linney is accompanied by Brian d'Arcy James, Eric Bogosian and Christina Ricci (courtesy of playbill.com).

I sent my letter of request and SASE to the stage manager one month ago on December 27, 2010. This is a great addition to my playbill collection -- I now have two Laura Linney autographs (I sent her an individual request last year as well and received my photo back signed) and I also have Christina Ricci's autograph. I don't think I really need to restate how I feel about these two talented actresses (just scan my Addams Family post below).

No comments:

Post a Comment