Monday, February 7

Fiona Shaw & Mary Costa


Over this past month, Fiona has starred alongside the great Alan Rickman (Snape in Harry Potter, obviously) in John Gabriel Borkman at the BAM Harvey Theater in New York. I read AMAZING reviews about this particular play and the show ended yesterday after a great run. I sent my request on January 8th and am thrilled to add Fiona to my Harry Potter collection (don't worry -- I've already added Alan to my collection, too). In addition to signing and personalizing my photo, she also wrote me a very nice note on the back of the picture.


Mary was one of three Disney requests I sent together almost two weeks ago. Talk about a fast success! However, in addition to providing the voice of Sleeping Beauty, she also sang at President Kennedy's memorial service per the request of First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy. Mary signed and personalized the photo I sent her -- and wow, take a look at that incredible handwriting!

No comments:

Post a Comment