Monday, February 14

Stockard Channing


So thrilled about this success. Today I heard back from the iconic Stockard Channing, who is most-known for her phenomenal roles as Rizzo in Grease and First Lady Abbey Bartlett in The West Wing. Stockard's amazing vocals in "There Are Worse Things I Could Do" in Grease made that song my favorite from the film and I knew I had to write her when the opportunity presented itself. In fact, when I first started collecting almost three years ago, Stockard was appearing on Broadway in Pal Joey and I would've written to her then BUT I didn't know how to address my envelope properly for Broadway theaters. I know, right? How far I've come since then! Here I am, three years later, with two signed and dedicated photos from one of my favorite actresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment