Monday, June 18

Blair Underwood


Well, this mail week started off on the right foot. Today I received my photos back signed and dedicated from the incredibly talented Blair Underwood, who is currently starring in the Broadway production of Tennessee Williams' A Streetcar Named Desire. I have been a fan of his since first seeing his performance as Dr. Robert Leeds, one of Miranda's more stable boyfriends, on Sex and the City back in the day, but more recently I enjoyed his performance as President Elias Martinez on NBC's short-lived series, The Event. Then, of course, there's LA Law and The New Adventures of Old Christine...while I did not watch LA Law, I did watch Christine, and I was saddened when I heard the show had not been picked up for a few more seasons a couple years back. You know it's good when Elaine Benes (aka Julia Louis-Dreyfus) is involved. Apparently some at CBS did not feel the same way, however...

Only five -- FIVE! -- photos stand between me and another autograph book being completed. I currently have requests pending with Angela Lansbury, 'Judge Judy' Sheindlin, Christian Borle and a few others, so I cannot wait to see who arrives next.

No comments:

Post a Comment