Thursday, June 28

Christian Borle


Man, I love this hobby! Today I received a GREAT response from the incredibly talented (and newly crowned Tony Award winner) Christian Borle, who plays Tom Levitt on one of my favorite shows right now, NBC's Smash. My mother and I LOVED the first season of Smash and we cannot wait for the second season to start back up in the fall. Christian has such wonderful chemistry with Debra Messing (she is his writing partner on the show) that each episode leaves me wanting more, more and more!

As you can see in the photo, Christian has become the fifth celebrity to compliment me on my amazing penmanship (if I do say so myself, haha), joining the likes of Chris Pine, Joel McHale, Zach Galifianakis and Rachel Griffiths. I reeeeally like his penmanship because it has character -- y'know, I went through a phase when I wrote in nothing but all caps -- but I'm never one to shy away from a compliment, so I'll gladly take it! Just another reason why I really LOVE this hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment