Monday, June 25

'Judge Judy' Sheindlin


Today I received my photos back signed and dedicated from everyone's favorite television judge, the honorable Judge Judith Sheindlin. She has presided over her own courtroom on the mega-popular Judge Judy (check your local listings) for sixteen years now, and is under contract to continue filming episodes until 2015.

Judge Judy has always displayed enormous intelligence and elegance when her appellants (almost always) seem to be lacking brains and and any form of common sense of their own. I always enjoy her appearances on The View -- heck, the ladies of The View always make things ten times better -- and I knew it was time to pursue adding her signature to my collection. Now that I am in possession of these two signed photos, I have officially filled my second book of 96 signed 5x7" photos, bringing my grand total of signed 5x7"s to 192 since I first began in 2008! There's no stopping me now! :)

I thought y'all would like to see one of my most memorable moments on Judge Judy
...and I think it can be described with one word: earthquake. Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment