Thursday, June 14

Robert Duncan McNeill


I sent out a batch of five requests last week, and I received my first response today...and boy, I certainly was NOT expecting it to be from Robert Duncan McNeill (I was expecting someone on Broadway to be first, as they're usually a bit faster than agency requests). With that being said, you can imagine how excited I was to find my two photos signed and waiting for me when I returned home from work this afternoon. Happy Thursday!

Robert is, perhaps, best known for his role as Lieutenant Tom Paris on Star Trek: Voyager, but since finishing Voyager, he has established himself as quite the awesome director in the television industry. He will be appearing at the Star Trek convention in Las Vegas that I am attending, but I already have so much I want to accomplish while I am there and would hate to miss his scheduled autograph signing. I hope to be able to see his stage appearance, however! At last check, we're just under 55 days 'til the convention and I'm getting more and more excited every day. That deserves a 'woo'...WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment