Tuesday, April 5

Joy Behar


I am soooooooo incredibly ecstatic about this success -- for those of you who don't know or have never heard of Joy Behar, she's a HILARIOUS comedian, co-host of ABC's The View and now hosts her own show on HLN.  In addition, she's known for shrugging her shoulders to certain topics and saying, "So what?! Who cares?!" -- sound familiar? Yes, Joy's infamous catchphrase was also the inspiration for this blog.

I watch The View each and every day and LOVE Joy's opinions (I agree with her almost 99.9% of the time -- now what does that tell you?), as well as her chemistry with fellow co-host Whoopi Goldberg.  Her solo show on HLN is just as funny and she gets great guests...in fact, if you haven't given The View or The Joy Behar Show a viewing, I HIGHLY suggest it. :)

I sent my request to CNN Headquarters in Atlanta (yes, I know Joy films in New York -- these are pre-signed, authentic photos for fan distribution) on February 16 and received the signed photo today.  Again, still so thrilled to add Joy to my collection.  I now have three out of the five co-hosts of The View (Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd) and am going to send to Barbara Walters (aka Babah Wahwah) ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment