Thursday, October 27

Eddie Kaye Thomas


FINCH!!! Today I received my photos back signed from the hilarious Eddie Kaye Thomas, known for his performance as Paul Finch in the American Pie trilogy and the upcoming American Reunion (which features the entire original cast!).  For years I have been a fan of American Pie and I cannot wait to see what's in store for the gang when Reunion hits theaters next year.  Recently, Eddie has appeared Off-Broadway in The Submission with Glee's Jonathan Groff and True Blood's Rutina Wesley.  The play closed this past Saturday after an incredibly successful limited engagement.


When I was writing my letter to Eddie, I tried my hardest to pick my favorite Finch moment, but I simply could not do it...there are just too many laugh out loud moments! For instance, his bathroom scene in the first film (after Stifler gave him laxatives), any scene between him and Stifler's mom (played by Jennifer Coolidge), and the entire feud between him and Stifler in American Wedding to try and score with Michelle's younger sister (resulting in Stifler eating dog poop).  Sure, my more mature readers may not find this sort of humor as hilarious as I do, but these were three great, "coming of age" films with insanely talented actors.  These movies really made you feel part of the group of guys depicted onscreen, and as previously stated, that's why fans cannot wait to see what happens next in American Reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment