Monday, October 31

Pat Carroll


Received a great Halloween response from the lady behind the voice of the villainous Ursula in Disney's The Little Mermaid...Pat Carroll! For as long as I can remember, The Little Mermaid has been one of my all-time favorite Disney movies (a true classic) and Ursula has been one of my top three favorite Disney villains as well (along with Jafar from Aladdin and Scar from The Lion King).  In addition, some of you may know Ms. Carroll from her appearance as Lily Feeney in the television classic, Laverne & Shirley.  I watched that show religiously in syndication as a child -- along with The Brady Bunch and Gilligan's Island -- and I'll never forget the great theme song.  Y'know, there's a serious lack of great theme songs these days; aside from The Big Bang Theory, where are they?! But that's tangential to this post...anyways, I'm thrilled to add Ms. Carroll to my autograph book! I tell you, I'm getting closer and closer to filling my second book of 5x7"s -- I'm hoping to have it completed by the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment