Thursday, December 22

"Godspell"


Today I received what might possibly be my last reply for 2011...a playbill signed by the Broadway cast of Godspell.  Thanks to my father introducing me to the wonderful soundtrack when I was a child, I have always loved the upbeat music (Day By Day, anyone?) and thought it would be neat to add the playbill to my collection.  The show stars Hunter Parrish of Weeds fame, although I know him as the awkward Earl Gornicke from RV with Robin Williams, so I made sure to request his signature on the playbill since I am a fan of what productions of his I've seen.  This brings my playbill collection up to some crazy number -- I never know how many I have until I take the time to alphabetize the newest addition -- but I do think they're pretty cool to collect.  Once the show ends, there will never be another playbill, or another cast, quite like it!

If, in fact, this is my last reply for the year, I look forward to seeing you in 2012. However, if I do receive an unexpected surprise in the mail, I'll be sure to post it here! Enjoy! Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment