Monday, December 12

Marina Sirtis & Angela Bassett

Received two great responses to start out finals week today...


Marina Sirtis is best known for her performance as Counselor Deanna Troi on Star Trek: The Next Generation (TNG).  Troi has been one of my favorite characters since I first started watching TNG within the past couple of years -- admit it, she was a hottie back then and still looks amazing today -- and I was planning on attending the 2012 Star Trek Convention in Las Vegas with hopes of getting a photo with her.  However, now that have TWO dedicated photos in my collection, I find myself rethinking the decision...

In addition, I received my photo back signed and dedicated -- as well as a playbill from Broadway's The Mountaintop with Samuel L. Jackson -- from the elegant Angela Bassett.  She has appeared in such wonderful films as Malcolm X and Akeelah and the Bee, and was most recently seen in the summer blockbuster, Green Lantern, with Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.  Today, however, she is starring the aforementioned Broadway play, The Mountaintop, alongside Samuel L. Jackson; the show has received AMAZING reviews and both Angela and Samuel are poised to win Tony Awards for their excellent performances.

As always, I am THRILLED to add these photos from two great actresses, two of my favorite actresses at that, to my growing collection.  Happy Holidays to you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment