Saturday, December 31

Jesse Eisenberg


Apparently I spoke too soon...I wasn't done receiving replies for 2011! Today I received MY LAST reply for 2011 from the incredibly talented Jesse Eisenberg, who is known for his performances in Adventureland (my personal favorite), Zombieland and The Social Network.  The Social Network was the first film of Eisenberg's I had seen, and needless to say, I was hooked. He was so good, so captivating, as Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg that I knew I had to see some of his previous films.  Zombieland was great, but it was Adventureland that really resonated with me. It was a great coming-of-age film and, dare I say it, Kristen Stewart was actually tolerable to watch! Her onscreen chemistry with Eisenberg was spot-on...the girl's actually got talent! But Jesse's character was so innocent and he played the role perfectly. I highly recommend it.

But what I really admire about Jesse is how much he has accomplished at such a young age. I mean, the man just finished writing, directing and starring in his own play, Asuncion, alongside Justin Bartha of The Hangover.  The show received great reviews and I was ecstatic to receive my two photos back signed from him on this final day of 2011. Thank you very much, Jesse Eisenberg, and Happy New Year to you all! Thank you for helping me surpass 10,000 blog views within my first year -- wow, that's awesome -- and I look forward to another wonderful year of sharing my stories and autograph replies! Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment